Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Adding to/ Combining Orders
a. Once an order is submitted, it is immediately on track for fulfillment and shipment. Thus, product additions cannot be accommodated and a separate order will be required. Orders submitted separately cannot be combined for shipment.
3. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nutridyn's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nutridyn's web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nutridyn at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Nutridyn's web site are provided "as is". Nutridyn makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nutridyn does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nutridyn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nutridyn's Internet site, even if Nutridyn or a Nutridyn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nutridyn's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nutridyn does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nutridyn may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nutridyn does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nutridyn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nutridyn of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nutridyn's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. Shipping Address Correction Fees
Incomplete or incorrect name/address information on an order is a major cause of delivery delays or non-delivery. Please make sure you verify the accuracy of shipping information before you submit an order. Please make sure you have included ALL necessary information (complete street address, apt#, suite#, etc.) to ensure timely delivery of your package. Because your order will be shipped via UPS or Spee-Dee Delivery to the address you provide, it is extremely important that you give us the most accurate and complete information possible. If a customer error is found after your order has been shipped, you will be fully responsible for any address correction fee billed by UPS or SpeeDee Delivery in order to successfully deliver your package. In some cases, UPS or Spee-Dee Delivery may also charge fees to intercept, reroute, or return a package due to erroneous shipping information. In such cases, those fees will also be charged back if due to customer error.
Please note that if any correction fees related to the delivery of a customer order are incurred due to an error on the part of NutriDyn, there will NOT be any charge-back to the customer.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.